Gold Market Analysis
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

ap gold kay analysis kab or kahan par show karwaya karen gay. please mujy zaror btaye ga. kay jo analysis day rahay wo kitne % accurate hon gay q k mje zyada tar gold me trading pasand ha aur me usi me trading karta hn so plz help me
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

Today I a msorry for late posting of my analysis of market because I was busy. So I advise scalping at gold now. Strategy : buy at current market price
      • #48 Collapse

Today I want to know who is working on his real funded account and who is working on his/her bonus account because I think feeling difference exist in both.one who working on his own funded account wanted to earn at every cost and the 2nd catogery like to take risks with the thinking of enjoyment if earn then enjoy otherwise no problems.

• #49 Collapse

dost mene abhi tak gold me trade nahe ki he or me abhi seekh raha hun or posting kr raha hun or mere seniors se bhi seekh raha hun or me ab currency per trade shru krne wala hun gold per me trade nahe kro ga kunke mjhe gold ka kuch idea nahe or me seekh kr trade kro ga gold per

• #50 Collapse

Gold Analysis

The GOLD fell initially during the session on Friday, but unable to maintain its bearish sentiment and made a hammer pattern with daily support rejection. This hammer simply keeps the market in the consolidating pattern that we've in for some time, so therefore there really is a whole lot of glean from this particular chart.

If we consider daily chart then we will get clear indication of long term breakout ( Triangle pattern). And price level gradually decreases its diagonal direction towards upward momentum by rejecting 1278 level. So it's a important indication of upward breakout. ( That will be more clear after publishing US data).

However I recognize a short term scalpers may be interested in this market and it certainly seems that the market is essentially attracted to the $1300 level.

Important Note: Trader should not take any high risk on that present market condition and it will be effective it they wait for long term breakout in terms of daily chart pattern. So short term trading is the ideal decision in current circumstances.

• #51 Collapse

Today at this point my strategy for gold market is short term buy from 1295$ for the target of 1300$ with stop loss of 1292$. Tight stop loss is for unknown trend today upto us data release.
              I suggests buy today

• #52 Collapse

Hi everybody I am glad to write that today our first signal on gold hit the target successfuly. Now wait for sometime and see our next signal so that you could open your trade.
                Happy day to all my trader family

• #53 Collapse

Hi, I hear that today, I am pleased that our first indication of the target write any successfuly. Now wait for some time, and you want to open to see that our next signal your business.
                  All my family is blessed day trad

• #54 Collapse

Foreign currency that so that's what really is the best reall ygood about here is really good shape can be here ....

• #55 Collapse

Dear kamran I could not understand what you type or try to write. I think you just edit my post and qualify for the bonus. Its not enough for your learning Its simply show that your purpose to get bonus.
                      Hope so you succeed in your aim

• #56 Collapse

yes brother gold traders and one who wanted to know about gold market. We will give here daily gold signals to buy or sell and help all member's and Learn from those who have knowledge.sir ap gold kay analysis kab or kahan par show karwaya karen gay. please mujy zaror btaye ga. kay jo analysis day rahay wo kitne % accurate hon gay.thanks
                        • #57 Collapse

Dear afaq my account has washed in gold trading, kindly tell me how can i recover the loss from trading, you have gave signal but i didnt see here and i have trade in opposite to your signals and thats why i have lose my capital.
                          • #58 Collapse

aap ne bht acha kara yeh thread start kar k kyun k jo traders gold mein trading karte hain woh is thread se gold ki market se updated reh saken ge and apne views bhi share kar saken ge and is thread se un traders ko bhi knowledge mile gi jo traders currency mein trade karte hain unko gold market analysis mein madad mile gi.
                            • #59 Collapse

g sir ap ne bohat acha kam kia or sir ap gold kay analysis kab or kahan par show karwaya karen gay. please mujy zaror btaye ga. kay jo analysis day rahay wo kitne % accurate hon gay. or ap signal kay koe paise wese to nahi na leta ho. free main hen to main zaror follow karon g
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

forex traders so that is really good form here you can do that is realy well trading here yuo can do that is really .............

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X