Take risk or not
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

same as we live.. we taking risky all the time even you are in your home, risky is always there. but in forex risky is only a part of the game, we should ask him to be our friend with a good emotion and good money management we could get it better. just take your risk and take with good life..

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

Why not , i really agree to take risk in Forex . I am that brave trader . I will risk in Forex in order to get good profit and earn much more and more money .

• #438 Collapse

yes i am ready for the take risk in the trading Forex because every business has a risk so i am select the trading i am work hard for the trading profits.

• #439 Collapse

We know that generally most of the people say that In business No risk, No gain. I learned that if we do not take risk that can not earn anything, so every people take risk in the market.

• #440 Collapse

G itz risky bisnuss too g n without risk ap kuch b gain nai kar sakty ho g so take risk but not too much g

• #441 Collapse

Trading in the forex market is all about risk. Without taking the risk you cannot make any profits. I agree to take risk but I know when to cut my trade if it is going to give me loss.

• #442 Collapse

yes i am agree to take risk daily on forex market. It could not possible to trade without taking any risk on forex trading. Forex is risky business and it will not give you any easy money to earn.

• #443 Collapse

the forex is very risky business and i will take to the risk in forex and iam agree to take risk if your ready there must be a risk maybe just the level of risk is different...

• #444 Collapse

Yes I agree to take risk in Forex , that's when you are qualified
                    and professional in this field ... you can easily bear any risk .

• #445 Collapse

Any form of investment or business does have some form of risk. in fact all things you do carries some sort of risk, it is how you mitigate that risk. It is risk management.

When I decide to take up forex trading. I would have to understand that risk and have to accept it as I would like to participant in forex trading.

• #446 Collapse

Hello friend, any investment income variable has risks, forex is certainly one that offers more risks, on the other hand, you can manage the risks, making a sound risk management into account, you will be able to minimize risk and increase profits .

• #447 Collapse

Forex downright areas where there is a high risk and is in second place in the world in terms of jobs most
                          Gravity and comes in first place after explosives Forex..

• #448 Collapse

As Forex is very risky business so that during trading I do not want to take more risk by opening more trade with high volume.
                            I think traders should go easy on their money because this business is risky and using high risk trading can cause them to lose badly...

• #449 Collapse

kisi bhi ziada investment ka risk nae laina chahye wrna bohat loss ho skta hai hmain jis sy hmari sari amount loss mai chali jati hai es sy avoid krna chahye hmain or daihan sy kaam krna chahye

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

Yes I agree with you . If you do not take risk you cannot earn more money. But you have to learn forex properly before taking risk.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X