Each loss has a lesson
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

Yes muje kal hi 8k ka loss howa ha and uska lesson ye tha k jab equity kam to big lots use nai krni chaiye and mene isse sekha ha kafi kuch jo k ab me apply karonga bhi apni trading k dooraan
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

I am agree with you. I think loss is a part of forex business and we have to make a good learning for the business to make us happy and success in life.
      • #438 Collapse

g han mery bhai aap ne bilkul theek kaha hai insaan ghaltion se hi tou seekhta hai jb bhi koi shakhs kamyab hota hai tou wo pehly ghaltiaan zarur krta hai phir agy barhta hai hamyn apni ghaltion ko nazar andaz nhi krna chahiye bal k in se lesson lena chahiye.
        • #439 Collapse

without mistakes there's no learning, the more times you make mistakes and correct in future the better experience you will get
          • #440 Collapse

loss is our great teacher because it teaches us that lesson which we can not learn from anywhere, it gives us chance to come on the right way of trading means do not use heavy lot size and always patience on little profit, so each loss gives us lesson and we should avoid those mistakes in the future trading.
            • #441 Collapse

yes dear .. you are right if we can learn by our previous mistakes so i think this is big lesson for our success in future trading in forex trading business and i think then we can better trading in forex trading business.
              • #442 Collapse

human always do mistakes,but mistake made a man,if you got loss in forex trading just don't worry it will teach you a lesson so you will be more careful and your planning will be better
                • #443 Collapse

jub hum Demo used karty hn to humy loss ka feel nai hota par jub hum Forex market me trading karty hn to hm bachata hn. syy loss hota hn to hum har loss pe koi na koi point Sikhty hn jo hmy next time Loss hmy
                  • #444 Collapse

My dear friends ya sach ha ka it has a bulletin for you that how to barter and how you can abstain losses. but abounding humans are actuality who don't apprentice to the losses and they are still accomplishing that aforementioned mistakes in the forex trading.

• #445 Collapse

ha har loss hamay 1 new lesson dayta hai q k hum aksar loss apni lalach ki waja say kartay hai or jub loss hota hai tu per kahtay ha k kash hum lalach na karta isi liyai her loss hamay 1 new sabak dayta hai
                      • #446 Collapse

gee haan bilkul each loss has a lesson , apko lesson milta hai jab ap ghalti kartae hain per ager wohi ghalti dubara dohraai jaai tou nuksaan uthana parta hai

• #447 Collapse

i mean that at first time we accept of loss then we will stay in forex,and also the greatest world there are many countries where the recession
                          • #448 Collapse

Dear friends yes it has a bulletin for you that how to barter and how you can abstain losses. but abounding humans are actuality who don't apprentice to the losses and they are still accomplishing that aforementioned mistakes in the insta forex tradng.

• #449 Collapse

Dear Freinds jub hum Demo used karty hn to humy loss ka feel nai hota par jub hum Forex market me trading karty hn to hm bachata hn. syy loss hota hn to hum har loss pe koi na koi point Sikhty hn jo hmy next time Loss hmy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

gi han bhai jaan apnay sahi kha hai kay loss hamary liye ek lesson ki tarhan hai kyun kay jab hum ko loss hota hai to hum us piont ko yad rakhaty hai aur phir agarwohi ek bar phir aya to hum us ko thek karty hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X